Espoo is a city located in southern Finland, near the capital Helsinki. Espoo has a population of approimately 270,000 people, most of whom live in its inner metropolitan area. Espoo has large sections of natural wilderness. Here are some basic numerical stats:
Transportation to Espoo from Atlanta needs to be by plane. Flights from Atlanta to Helsinki range from $770 to $1500. Once in Finland, transportation can be arranged from Helsinki to Espoo by a rental car or by the HSL.
In Espoo itself, there are many methods of transportation available. You can rent a car from one of several rental services in Espoo. You can also use the HSL, or Helsinki Region Transport. The HSL provides transport by bus, tram, metro, ferry, and train, with varying ticket prices.
- June and July have nice weather and temperature.
- The Winter season is made up of January, February, March, and December.
- July is the warmest month.
- January is the coolest month.
- August is the wettest month.
- February is the driest month.